Recently I shared an interview with Jana Hlitsova, and we discussed the following topics:
- Why invest as a VC?
- The definition of longevity
- Is there a difference in how men and women think about longevity?
- Women's health: an underserved market
- Gender-lens investing and female investors
- The Longevity Visionary Fund: Sergey's investment thesis
- Why invest in disruptive businesses?
- How are data and technology enabling this disruption?
- How to diversify risk in a fund
- Investing for impact and the collaborative vs competitive mindset
- What makes a good investor?
- Sergey's personal plan to living until 200 years of age
- 2050: what is possible as a result of Sergey's work and investments
I hope you’ll enjoy our conversation